Hello, It’s me.
I’m Jayde, welcome to my imperfect and wonderful life. I started this blog as a creative outlet. Fresh out of ministry school and on the search for a job, I spent some time dreaming about this blog and what could come out of it. So I took my Instagram name and ran with it. MissyJayde.co.za was birthed. Most days you’ll find me hard at work or writing for my blog. Other than that, I am spending time with my family, especially my gorgeous nephew Brayton, hanging out with friends and doing life with Jesus.
10 Facts about me:
- I’m South African.
- I once ate crickets in a blindfold taste test at a party in Mexico.
- I am a singer/songwriter.
- I cannot tan. However, I can burn really well…
- My favourite season is Autumn.
- I love Marvel movies.
- When I was 8, I dissected a frog with my bare hands… I was interested in what it looked like on the inside. (Messed up.)
- I’m kind of an imdb nerd.
- A perfect holiday getaway for me would be… anywhere really.
- I have a Y-shaped scar on my forehead from fainting onto my piano when I was 7.
I have a passion for people discovering their God-given identity, growing in confidence, finding their voice and loving themselves well. I love all things beauty and style. I love to travel and discover new places, faces and tastes.
Join me on my journey of finding my way around my 20’s!